Calgary Flames Vs. Nashville Predators
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
FOOD & BEVERAGE
The Scotiabank Saddledome provides an array of food and beverage choices; from classic concessions fare to specialty items, craft beer and premium takes on traditional food.
- Concessions | Open at 1.5 hours prior to game time
- The Ultra Lounge | Open 1.5 hours prior to game time
- Alumni Lounge | Open 1.5 hours prior to game time
- The TELUS Club | Open 2 hours prior to game time
- The Saddleroom Grill | Open 2 hours prior to game time
- Duttons Lounge | Open 2 hours prior to game time
Merch can be found at the CGY Team Store. There are multiple locations open on the concourse on game days:
- West Concourse Lobby | Open at 12:00 PM
- Section 201/202 | Open 1.5 hours prior to the game
- Section 212 | Open 1.5 hours prior to the game
- Section 215/216 | Open 1.5 hours prior to the game
- TELUS Club Level | Open 1.5 hours prior to the game
To view more info about attending a game at the Scotiabank Saddledome, check out the Game Day Guide.
The Culture and Entertainment District is currently completing the 17th Avenue Extension. During this time vehicle and pedestrian access to the ‘Dome will be restricted and parking may be limited. Visit our Getting Here page for more information or the C&E District LIVE Access Map for the most up to date road closures.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT VISITING THE SCOTIABANK SADDLEDOME
Guests are encouraged to leave bags/purses at home or limit the size of their bag. Bags must be smaller than 14″x14″x6″ and must fit comfortably underneath your seat.
Please note that there is limited parking available around the Scotiabank Saddledome. Please consider using public transit to get to the venue. Learn More
The Scotiabank Saddledome is a cashless venue. All concession stands, retail locations, and 50/50 sellers use contactless terminals that allow debit, credit, Apple/Google Pay, and gift card transactions. Learn More
Moving forward, all future tickets sold for events at Scotiabank Saddledome will be Mobile Only Delivery. Tickets can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App.
The Scotiabank Saddledome recognizes the needs of guests with accessibility challenges. Barrier-free access is located on the northwest side of the ‘Dome and accesses directly onto the main concourse. Visit our Accessibility page for more information.
Guests at the Saddledome are required to go through security screening procedures when attending an event; there are walk-through magnetometers at all points of entry and guests will be asked to remove all items from their pockets.