Fan courtesy is an important element of enjoyment at the Scotiabank Saddledome and we request all guests be respectful of others around them. Any guest who interferes with the enjoyment of another individual during an event is subject to ejection from the building without a ticket refund, and/or other sanctions as determined by the Scotiabank Saddledome in its sole discretion.
Unacceptable behaviours include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- “Mooning” or exposing private body parts
- Interference with or delay of the game / event
- Violations of the Scotiabank Saddledome event policies, including the NHL Fan Code of Conduct and this Scotiabank Saddledome Code of Conduct
- Violation of the local, provincial or federal laws and statutes
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters / matches, in the facility bowl
- Attempting to enter the field of play or stage, or any restricted area of the Scotiabank Saddledome, without the required permission, ticketing or accreditation
- Throwing, discharging or launching any liquid substance
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another patron / employee with loud and unreasonable noise or conduct
- Using profanity and/or offensive words which may provoke a violent attack from others
- Use of abusive, profane or threatening language to the staff
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees or performers
Smoking or vaping anywhere inside the Scotiabank Saddledome, or within 10 m of any entrance to the Scotiabank Saddledome To enforce these policies, ushering and security personnel are located throughout the building during all events. Those who observe other patrons violating these policies should report the incident to the nearest building representative.
The Scotiabank Saddledome has the right to address inappropriate behavior listed above or otherwise observed in its sole discretion, and failure to adhere to this Code of Conduct may result in eviction and other sanctions as determined by the Scotiabank Saddledome in its sole discretion. Ejected patrons will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Whistle Policy – As a courtesy to your fellow ticketholders during Calgary Flames and Calgary Hitmen games, we ask that you do not walk around in the seating area until there is a stoppage in play.