The Scotiabank Saddledome recognizes the needs of guests with accessibility challenges. We understand our venue can be difficult to navigate for persons who may experience barriers and hope to provide as much information as possible to ensure a positive experience within our venue.
There are two barrier free entrances to the Scotiabank Saddledome. They are easily recognizable by the large yellow pillars on the exterior of the building.
- The West entrance allows for direct access onto the main public concourse and west elevator. We recommend using this entrance for access to:
- Sections 201 – 228
- Stairs to Press Levels 1 – 9
- Platinum Club
- Alumni Lounge
- Terrace level suites 15 – 26
- Super Suites 27, 202 and 203
- The North entrance allows for direct access to the club level and north elevator. We recommend using this entrance for access to:
- Club Sections 115 – 122
- Club Suites 4101 – 4140
- TELUS Club Buffet
- Saddleroom Grill (Take the elevator in the TELUS Club Lobby)
- Stairs to Press levels 10 – 18 (Take the elevator in the TELUS Club Lobby)
- Terrace level suites 1 – 14 (Take the elevator in the TELUS Club Lobby)
- Super Suites 1A, 207 and 208 (Take the elevator in the TELUS Club Lobby)
Accessible parking is located in Lot 10, Lot 8, Lot 20 or the Remington parking lot just north of 11 Ave S.E.
- Cost per vehicle is at the prevailing rate, with no in-out privileges.
- Spaces are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- North-West side of Scotiabank Saddledome. Access is via the Stampede Park gates at Olympic Way. Cost is at the prevailing Stampede Park rate. This amount is refundable if your vehicle leaves within one-half hour.
- North side of the Scotiabank Saddledome via the Saddledome Rise entrance located at 14th Avenue and 5th Street S.E.
There are two elevators in the Scotiabank Saddledome:
- The west elevator located at the West Entrance of the ‘Dome to the left of the large staircase.
- The north elevator located inside the TELUS Club Lobby.
At this time there is no public elevator that allows access onto the floor area of the venue.
For individuals with limited mobility, we can provide a wheelchair for transport from The TELUS Club Lobby or Guest Services location to your seats.
- Upon arriving at the Scotiabank Saddledome, please ask an usher for assistance.
- Please be aware that our staff will not remain with the patron during the event, nor will the wheelchair be available to an individual patron for the duration of the event.
Accessible seating is available in sections: 102 -106 & 113-116
At this time, the Scotiabank Saddledome does not have the facilities to provide wheelchair or accessible seating on the floor level.
It is recommended that you purchase your tickets in advance so that we can accommodate you and your party.
Wheelchair patrons who require a companion to assist them, will have access to a complimentary companion ticket located directly behind the wheelchair patron for Flames and Hitmen games. (The policy on companion tickets varies for other events. Please contact Ticketmaster at 1-855-985-5000 for information on specific events.)
Guests are not permitted to bring outside food or beverages into the venue; however, the Scotiabank Saddledome is proud to offer a variety of accessible food and beverage options for guests on the main concourse and Club level.
More information about our food and beverage services can be found here.
In accordance with The Service Dogs Act individuals with disabilities who are accompanied by qualified service dogs must be allowed access to any location where the general public is allowed.
NOISE AND LIGHT SENSITIVITY
- We recommend children and those who may be noise sensitive bring ear protection with them to their event.
- Please note that strobe lighting and/or pyro may be used during concert performances which may impact young children or those with photo-sensitive conditions.