The following items are not permitted in the Scotiabank Saddledome:
- Backpacks / Sports Bags / Large Bags. Click Here to view the Scotiabank Saddledome Bag and Purse policy.
- Computers / Laptops
- Bottles or cans
- Food and drink purchased outside the Scotiabank Saddledome
- Frisbees and/or beach balls
- Laser pointers
- Any mechanically enhanced noise making devices, specifically air horns with sirens, whistles
- Illegal drugs and alcohol
- Spiked or studded jewelry or belts
- Weapons and dangerous devices of any type such as firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, knives, etc.
- Helium balloons
- “Selfie” sticks
- Building management reserves the right in their absolute discretion to deny access for any item(s) deemed a safety concern or may result in an undesirable impact on the guest experience.
Guests found in possession of contraband items will be asked to remove the items from the building and/or may be ejected.
The Scotiabank Saddledome does not provide an area to check bags, coats, or other personal belongings.
The Scotiabank Saddledome asks patrons to arrive early and travel light. All persons and bags are subject to visual and/or pat-down search. Bags, backpacks, suitcases, etc. are not permitted. The Scotiabank Saddledome does not provide an area to check bags, coats or any other personal belongings. The Scotiabank Saddledome is not responsible for any property that is lost, stolen or damaged. Guests may refuse inspection and if so, arena management may refuse entry.